Faqs

How much does the installation of the carport cost?

  • We are unable to provide you with an exact amount as this would depend on what you’re looking for, which product best suits your needs, as well as the size. However, all of our quotes are valid for 30 days and we can definitely provide you with a quote once you get in touch with our team with all your relevant information and requirements.

 

Do I need to obtain permission from the council to put up a car port at home?

  • No, you do not need to obtain prior approval especially if the carport is well within 2 meters of your property’s boundary walls.

 

How long will installation take?

  • Depending on what it is you’re looking for, or how big your requirements are, our turnaround time for installation can range from anywhere between one day to five days.

 

Do you have a price beat guarantee?

  • No, we unfortunately do not have a price beat guarantee. Our prices are extremely competitive within the market and we are confident you will find that we offer value for money on all our products and services.

Do you need payment upfront for installations?

  • We require a 75% deposit on acceptance of the quote as we need to purchase all of our materials according to your specific order. The remaining 25% will be required 24 hours before our team comes to site to do the installations.

 

What do your carports protect against?

  • Harsh elements such as rain, wind, hail and snow. They are also well protected from the harsh UV rays.